Monday, January 24, 2011

Bellefield IPad App - I feel like a kid again!

Since childhood I have been a tinkerer, always building and developing things, tearing things apart and at times, in a grandiose manner, blowing things up; think model rockets, motorcycles, computers, and the occasional very large firecracker in ponds, under trees, etc. Typical boy stuff. Fast forward to college and then to my careers and I have done the same things, but without getting a tanning from my strict Germanic mother.

There is a special feeling you get when you build your first engine and it finally turns over and starts, you develop a complicated piece of software and it finally runs without error, or the Steelers win the AFC Championship (or Super Bowl). These are all "gimme' a HIGH FIVE" moments in life. Very special and memorable moments, though they do become fewer and futher between as your personal threshold for success becomes higher.

We at Bellefield just had one of these HIGH FIVE moments, we FINALLY broke the code and got our Ipad App migrated through ITunes to the Ipad and running! Driving document data from the ProLaw Back Office server to The Cloud to the Ipad - quickly and seamlessly. Seeing your Matters in a matter of seconds - anywhere! This is monumental for us and the world of ProLaw users. They can now search and view their documents on their IPad, think about that! For a certain group of people we have taken the IPad from toy to tool, justifying the ownership of one of these fabulous pieces of technology. Thank you Steve Jobs, get well.
Stay tuned for more details.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to help test this out. Let me know if I can help. Contact me at nathan.anderson at klarquist dot com.

    ReplyDelete